martes, 1 de noviembre de 2016

MY HOBBIES BY JAVIER LOPEZ

Hello! My name is Javier .
I´m 9 years old.
I live in Albacete.I´ve got lots of hobbies.


                                                                      SPORTS
            I like horse riding, playing football and playing basketball but I don´t like playing hockey or rollerblading.

AT HOME
         I like playing computer games,
talking to friends and watching TV 
but I don´t like reading comics or listening to music.

 MY FAMILY  
                                       
I´ve got one brother.
My brother likes playing football and listening to music but he doesn´t like playing tennis or playing basketball.


My dad likes playing tennis and horse riding but he doesn´t like playing basketball or canoeing.
My mum likes jogging and talking to friends
 but she doesn´t like playing tennis or playing hockey.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario