martes, 1 de noviembre de 2016

MY HOBBIES BY NICOLÁS

                                                               
MY HOBBIES
      Hello! My name is Nicolás.
  I´m 9 years old.
  I live in Albacete.
 I´ve got of hobbies.

 SPORTS


     I like swimming, playing football, canoeing and ride bike, 
but I don´t like skateboarding, playing badminton or sledging.


 AT HOME


     I like playing computer game, talking to friends and watching tv, but I don´t like cooking, listening to music or reading comics. 
My favourite hobby is playing football.
  MY FAMILY


     I´ve got brothers and sisters

     My brother and my sister likes swimming and watching tv, but she doesn´t like playing tennis and cooking.
     My dad likes playing football.
     My mum likes swimming

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario