martes, 1 de noviembre de 2016

MY HOBBIES, CARMEN

    


    Resultado de imagen de DEPORTE

         Hello my name is Carmen. I'm 8 years old. I live in Albacete and I've got lots of hobbies .                                                                                                                                                                 SPORTS
I like horse riding, rollerblading and swimming, but I don't like canoeing or skateboarding.                                        
 Resultado de imagen de patinar

AT  HOME

I like reading, cooking, talking to friends and watching TV. I don't like playing computer games.

MY  FAMILY

I've got one brother and one sister.

My sister likes horse riding, listening to music and  jogging, but she doesn't like basketball.

My brother likes swimming, playing computer games and reading, but he doesn't like canoeing.

My mum likes cooking, swimming and reading, but she doesn't like rollerblading.

My dad likes horse riding and playing football, but he doesn't like reading.

Resultado de imagen de familia








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario