martes, 1 de noviembre de 2016

MY HOBBIES BY :JAVIER HERREROS

                                                     MY  HOBBIES                         
                           Hello!  My name  is Javier. I'm 9 years old.
                  I live in Albacete. I've got lot of hobbies
                         

SPORTS
I like playing football,playing basketball and playing tennis,
but I don't like canoeing,playing volleyball or sledging.

AT HOME
I like playing computer games,talking to friends 
and watching TV,
but  I don't like reading comics or cooking.
My favourite hobby is playing football.

MY FAMILY
I've got  one sister.
My sister likes dancing, listening to music...
but she doesn't like rollerblading or playing football.
My dad likes watching TV and playing basketball.
My mum likes reading and cooking.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario