domingo, 30 de octubre de 2016

MY HOBBBIES BY LUCIA


  Hello !My name  is Lucia . 
I' m nine years old .
 I live  in Albacete  . 
I ' ve got lots of  hobbies.

SPORTS 
I like horse riding, swimming, sledging and rollerblading,
but I don't like playing basketball  or playing football.
 AT HOME 
I like  watching  TV , talking  to friends  and listening to music .
but I don't  like  cooking  or reading comics.
My favourite  hobby  is horse  riding  and sledging .
 MY FAMILY
I've got a sister .  My sister likes  swimming and sledging,
but  she  doesn' t  like  jooging  or  skateboarding .
My dad likes playing football  and swimming .
My mum  likes  sledging  and cooking.
                                                                             

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario