miércoles, 26 de octubre de 2016

MY HOBBIES BY ALICIA. 4º C.

Resultado de imagen de f.c. barcelona
Hello! My name is Alicia. I'm 9 years old.
I live in Albacete.I've got lots of hobbies.


SPORTS
I like rollerblading, playing football and swimming.
But I don't like horse riding, playing badminton and skateboarding.
My favourite team is F.C.Barça.

AT HOME
I like playing computer games, listening to music and watching TV.
But I don't like reading comics and cooking.
My favourite hobby is playing computer games.

MY FAMILY
I've got one brother, Alejandro.
My brother likes rollerblading and playing football,
but he doesn't like horse riding and playing basketball.
My mum likes swimming and cooking for family.
My dad likes jogging and playing football.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario