lunes, 31 de octubre de 2016

MY HOBBIES BY PILAR

Hello!My name is Pilar.
I´m 9 years old. 





.




                               I live in Albacete.I´ve got lots of hobbies.                       
  SPORTS            
 I like playing football and jogging.
 But I don´t like playing badminton or canoeing.
My favourite hobby is playing football.
AT HOME
                    I like talking to friends and listenig to music.
                              But I don´t like cooking.                                       MY FAMILY
 I´ve got 2 cousins.
 My cousin likes playing tennis and talking to friends.
  But she doesn´t like playing football or skateboarding.     
              My dad likes playing computer games and watching TV.
My mum likes talking to friends and swimming  
                    
                       
             

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario