lunes, 1 de mayo de 2017

MY TIMETABLE by David

My Timetable by David Egido


Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
9.00-9.45
Maths
French
Language
Maths
English
9.45-10.30
Maths
Science
Language
Music
French
10.30-11.15
Language
Maths
Maths
Language
Maths
                                     Recess
11.45-12.30
French
Art
Geography
Geography
P.E
12.30-13.15
P.E
English
Morals and Values
Science
Moral and values
13.15-14.00
Geography
Language
P.E
English
Language













Hello my name is David. 
I go to Cristobal Valera school in Albacete. 
I have lessons from nine o'clock to two o'clock 
I like English and P.E. but I don't like French or Sciences.
My favourite subjects are English and P.E.
Maths is on Monday from nine o'clock to quarter to ten.
P.E is on Wednesday from quarter past one to two o'clock.
Break time is from quarter past eleven to quarter to twelve.
I go home at two o'clock. 
I have lunch at half past two.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario